Adore curly hairstyles? Check out those great ideas and the steps of tutorials you will surely learn something, still you can also enjoy the magnificent gallery which is interspersed among.
Now you can get a curling iron in many stores,but it do make it easier for you to get some curls without relying on your barber.Let’s do it.
Heat up the curling iron.
- Some curling irons will have different settings which you can play around with until you achieve the best result. Try to keep it at the lowest temperature possible though, to cause less damage to your hair.
- A good guide is 320ºF (160ºC) .Synthetic hair of Donalove hair can be straighten and curled, human hair can be exposed to 160ºC,but not higher.
If you regularly use heat to style your hair, it’s really important that you use a heat protection spray. It will protect your hair from the damage caused by exposure to high temperatures and prevent it from becoming dry and frazzled looking. Just spray it liberally all over your hair before curling.
- Heat protector sprays can be found at most drug stores and hair salons.
Even if you have thin hair, you’ll get better results if you work with small sections of hair. That way, you can make sure you’re curling everything and curl in a more uniform style.
- Remember that using bigger sections of hair will result in bigger, looser curls, while using smaller sections of hair will give you smaller, tighter ringlets.
Begin by taking a small section of hair and wrap it around the curling iron, beginning at the top or bottom, depending on the type of tongs:
- Some curling irons will have a clamp near the handle. Open the clamp and position the end of the hair at the lower end of the barrel, near the handle, then close the clamp to secure. Then you can wrap that entire section of hair around the iron.
- Other curling irons, often referred to as wands, don’t have a clamp. With this type of iron, you should start near the top of your hair and use your hand to wrap a piece of hair around the iron.
You will need to hold the curling iron with the hair wrapped around it for a few seconds, while the hair heats up and curls.
- Play around to find a time that creates a perfect curl with your iron, but remember to start out with a lower time to prevent your hair from burning.
- After 10 seconds, let go of your hair to release the curl.
Welcome to www.donalovehair.com here are various wigs ,hair extensions with different colors, styles there always have one can fine you and we accept custom orders too . If you have any question pls feel free to let us know.
Instagram : @donalovehair
YouTube : Donalove hair
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org