Holliday season is upon us. The time of year, when we need our hair to look its best, but low temperature, cold wind and snow can damage it easily. That’s why The Right Hairstyles provides you with 7 Essential Hair Care Routines that will keep your hair shiny and healthy this harsh winter.
1. First things ﬁrst, KEEP WASHING YOUR HAIR TO A MINIMUM. Cutting it down to 2-3 times a week would prevent your hair from drying out too much. Everyday wash, in combination with freezing weather outside, can lead to extreme damage of your hair, causing dandruﬀ, itchiness and hair breakage.
2. KEEP IT LUKEWARM, your hair and scalp would appreciate it. Try to hold oﬀ on rinsing for a few extra minutes and stick to lukewarm or cooler water since heat makes you lose moisture faster.
3. MOISTURISE IT! Cold winds, dry air, low temperature…. All this is soaking the shine and energy out of your hair. Conditioning is extremely important, but in winter months it becomes part and parcel of your hair care routine. Things such as a hair dryer and winter air deplete moisture from hair and scalp. We recommend you to deep-nourish your hair once a week and use a leave-in conditioner or hair oil on a regular basis.
4. DRY IT RIGHT. Try not to over dry your hair, as too much heat will cause moisture loss, but also, if you will ever decide to leave the house with slightly wet hair – think twice. Going outside in winter with hair that is not dried properly can lead to a bunch of problems not only with hair and scalp, but also with your general health condition. So, whether you take some extra minutes to use a hair dryer or let your hair dry naturally, just make sure it happens before you leave the house.
5. NO-HEATED APPLIANCES POLICY. Your hair is being tortured enough with constant temperature changes, heat from hair dryers, cold wind, etc. So, try to avoid a curling iron, a ﬂat iron and even a blow dryer as much as possible. If you do not imagine your happy life without them, consider using some good quality heat protect spray.
6. TRIM half an inch every 6-8 month if you are maintaining length. This will prevent breakage from moving up the hair and will promote healthy hair and its growth.
7. COVER UP! Hat, scarf, wool beanie… whatever makes you happy. Just keep your hair covered from all of those external irritants. Optionally, use a silk scarf before putting on a hat or beanie, that will protect your hair from the damage caused by the hat rubbing against your hair and will cut down on the static.
Welcome to www.donalovehair.com here are various wigs ,hair extensions with different colors, styles there always have one can fine you and we accept custom orders too . If you have any question pls feel free to let us know.
Instagram : @donalovehair
YouTube : Donalove hair
Email : email@example.com