How to make a perfect top knot bun (neat and formal)?
A top knot bun is a bundle of hair wound into place on the top of your head. It’s an easy hairdo for anyone with hair that is at least shoulder-length or longer. For those with braided locks, there is also a version of the top knot provided here.
1. Purchase a hair weft or extension. Match it your existing hair color; if in doubt, go and ask custom service for assistance. Extensions can be purchased from http://www.donalovehair.com/125-ombre-balayage. We provide human hair extension of great quality.
2. Divide the hair into two parts. Starting at the base of the ponytail, wind each part around the other part, moving in a circular fashion around the base. Keep the wrapping neat by winding always in the same direction and capturing any loose pieces.
- Alternatively, wind only one part around and around. If doing this, it helps to twist the ponytail length first.
- A messier bun can be made by teasing the hair before dividing, then wrapping in different directions.
3. Wrap the bun around the ponytail holder.
4. Secure the knot with hairpins. Begin from the base of the bun to keep it solidly in place. Then pin in any loose ends that won’t sit in the bun of their own accord.
5. Add hairspray. A formal, neat bun should be sprayed to keep the bun neat and in place for the duration of the wear.
6. Decorating a top knot bun.Although not necessary, a top knot bun can be decorated if liked.
Here are some suggestions:
- Cover in a net, as for ballerinas. Crocheted nets make a bold, colorful statement.
- Slide a hair clip/barrette or pretty slide onto the center back of the bun.
- Use clips with features attached to them, such as butterflies or flowers.
Welcome to www.donalovehair.com here are various wigs ,hair extensions with different colors, styles there always have one can fine you and we accept custom orders too . If you have any question pls feel free to let us know.
Instagram : @donalovehair
YouTube : Donalove hair
Email : email@example.com